If you can’t find the answer here please feel free to call 9823 3222 between 9am and 3pm for assistance.
The Farm was closed during Covid 19 but re-opened on Thursday the 18th of June.
We will be open 7 days a week from 9am till 3pm Monday to Friday and 9am till 4pm on the Weekends and Public Holidays.
Calmsley Hill has put in place a Covid Safety Plan key points are as follows.
* On arrival visitors will be required to scan our Covid tracker QR code (Government requirement) for Covid tracking. This information (only your mobile number - no names or personal details) with NOT be used for any other use (i.e. Marketing) and destroyed after 28 days. Visitors who don't wish to provide a contact number will not be granted entry.
* Visitors are asked not to visit if showing cold or flu like symptoms.
* Staff are not to attend work if showing cold or flu like symptoms and must have a Covid test before returning to work.
* Visitors are asked to be aware of social distancing and adhere to spacing markers, directional signage and information signs.
* Sanitiser stations are spread around the farm, their locations are marked on the farm maps with a red dot. A sanitiser station is at the entry, all visitors are asked use it prior to entry.
* Due to social distancing we will not be conducting our hosted animal patting show or cow milking. However you can still pat and feed our young farm animals in the nursery and at other locations.
* On busy days we will be doing extra demonstrations (Stock whip, Working Dogs and Shearing) during the day to avoid crowding at shows.
* Numbers of passengers on the tractor ride will be reduced in-line with social distancing and we will be running extra rides.
* Visitor numbers in the nursery area will be restricted (on busy days), please follow staff directions.
* Additional cleaning will be conducted during the day.
This is a challenging time for everyone and the team at Calmsley Hill truly appreciates your support.
No, Bookings are no longer required.
During Covid any visitor displaying cold or flu like symptoms are asked not to come. Please don't put our staff in the situation where we have to refuse you entry or ask you to leave. Don't worry we'll still be here when you are feeling better and you can enjoy your visit then.
Monday to Friday we are open 9am till 3pm, we recommend arriving no later than 12.30pm.
On the weekends (and School Holidays) we are open from 9-4pm daily, we recommend arriving no later than 2pm.
All annual passes and gift certificates will have 4 months added to their expiry date to make up for the period we have been closed due to Covid 19
All outstanding Groupon and Scoopon (etc etc) vouchers that expired during the Covid shut down period will be extended till the end of September.
You can purchase tickets at reception on arrival. From time to time we do have online deals available in our shopping cart please feel free to check them out (there are currently no online deals).
Yes, we accept eftpos, Visa and Master card. During Covid restrictions we recommend cashless payment.
Calmsley Hill City farm offers a wild range of both Farm and Native Animals, as well as a number of farming shows and demonstrations (see the time table for more information) Please feel free to have a look around our website for more information.
No, due to timing and availability tractor ride tickets cannot be pre purchased, on busy days we put on as many extra rides as possible to do our best to ensure no-one misses out. Our customer service team will be happy to help you with animal feed when you arrive.
No, dogs and other pets are not permitted on site (this includes the carpark area)
The cafe offers a wide variety of food including burgers, hot chips, chicken nuggets etc as well as soft drinks, coffee, tea and ice creams. Please note hot food is served between 11:30 and 1:30pm with the cafe closing at approximately 2pm.
Yes, your welcome to.
No, gas or electrical equipment is not permitted on the farm.
No sorry we do not offer lockers, but the carpark is right at the entry and you can get a pass out to get things from your car.
Yes, we have picnic areas all over the farm, if you are meeting a large group you can reserve one for a small fee (email email@example.com) otherwise they are on a "first in best dressed" basis.
Yes, there are a number of free use electric BBQ's around the farm for everyone to share.
If you have a large group, it's a good idea to email firstname.lastname@example.org and the customer service team will be able to help you with your enquiry.
Yes, use the booking form located on the contact page and we'll get back to you shortly to confirm your booking.
Camping runs from September till April, we typically have it once a month, but you are able to book a private night for you and your friends on any other night.
Due to Covid restriction we are not able to offering camping at this time, once restrictions are relaxed we will start up again.
No, in NSW holding a Koala is not permitted, at our 2pm Keeper talk you have the opportunity to get a photo with a Koala.
Check out our weather camera Link
We have lots of undercover space and paved pathways, so why not.
Yes, for more information checkout the page under the events tab.
Yes, but you need to advise the customer service team.
Yes we do, you can purchase them by calling customer service on 9823 3222 or email email@example.com
Yes, we have a bus stop right out the front. Use the plan my trip website https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
Great idea, you could either come out via public transport, take a taxi or come for a quick (approx 1hr) with AEA luxury tours email them on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how
Yes, we have paved pathways and sealed surface all around the farm.